I just wanted to share this quick announcement about the release of this new e-book.
If you’ve ever asked questions like these…
- Why do people “pray the prayer,” but their lives don’t change?
- Are we all dirty rotten sinners?
- If God’s “plan of salvation” is so simple, why does Jesus use a different approach every time He talks to someone?
- What’s keeping us out of heaven? Is it guilt? Or is it something else?
- Is “try harder” the only prescription we have for the struggling?
- If we’re hurting, does Jesus care? If He does, how does that help?
- If we’re saved by grace, why did Jesus tell the rich young ruler to sell everything he owned?
- Why doesn’t the Bible line up with my theology?
- Sure, Jesus saves us from our sins. But what about the sins that have been committed against us?
- What is the “good news” in the gospel?
I think you’ll love this book. Actually, it’s two books plus more. Check it out here…