What is Christian Transformation Coaching?
I help you in any of the following areas:
- Overcoming inner barriers
- Overcoming life controlling issues
- Overcoming disabling beliefs
- Overcoming a painful past
- Overcoming damaging emotions
- Overcoming bitterness and finding the freedom of forgiving others
- Overcoming challenges caused by other people
What I do
You tell me about the challenge you’re working with and the result you’re looking for. (See below.) I create a set of steps that help you get where you’re going. You give those a try and get back to me. I do this by email. (I do not do phone or Skype coaching.)
What you do
Christian Transformational Coaching involves you doing the following:
- Looking honestly at yourself, your feelings, your challenges, and your strengths.
- Inviting Jesus into your process and experiencing the profound inner change that He brings.
Who is this for?
Christian Transformation Coaching is designed for people of faith who are in reasonably good emotional and mental health. The principles of Christian Transformation can be applied for people who have experienced disabling traumas, but not in this setting. If that’s your situation, then you need to instead work with a trained counselor or prayer minister who can create a safe place for you to process your feelings.
Why do this?
- Individualized attention. In the training I provide, I can only deal with general situations. In coaching, I zoom into your specific situation and give you tactics custom designed for you.
- Troubleshoot the process. Sometimes we all run into roadblocks. I help you figure out how to get around the roadblocks you might encounter while doing the Christian Transformation process.
- Accountability. Sometimes we all need someone else to “hold our feet to the fire”—that is, to help us reach that next level instead of taking the easy way out.
How does it work?
- You fill out a brief assessment. (See below.) I get back to you with an assignment. You complete that assignment and report back to me. That’s a coaching cycle.
- I do this by email and web form. I do not do phone or Skype coaching because I prefer taking the time to ponder and pray over your situation before responding to it.
- I offer coaching as needed with a single coaching session priced at $147.00 or a weekly coaching plan for $97.00 per week.
If you’re not sure if this is right for you, please contact me here with your additional questions, or fill in the information below at no charge or obligation, and I’ll get back to you and let you know what I think I can do for you. You then decide if you want to proceed.
If you’d like to get started, please fill in the information below and send it my way. Purchase buttons are also found below. I’m working on integrating this all with a membership app on my website. Coaching itself is 100% ready to go. The membership app is a work in progress.
Not sure if Christian Transformation Coaching is right for you?
Fill this out, send it to me with no charge or obligation; I’ll get back with you to let you know if and how I can help. You decide at that point whether to engage my services.
Having trouble with the form?
Use this instead:
Purchase coaching services here
Purchase one coaching session for $147.00 here:
Sign up for weekly coaching service for $97.00 per week here:
Just so you know! I’m still getting this site set up for the coaching service. I’m 100% ready to provide coaching for you, but my website may still have some glitches. Please contact me here with any questions, concerns, challenges, problems, and we’ll get ’em worked out together.
My wife Kim and I are planning to teach a course in applied transformational prayer ministry this summer. Details here.
The Spiritual Self Defense course should soon be available. You can explore the book here.