Okay, we’ve made a start.
Here’s what’s ahead for you in the rest of the course:
- 9 common mistakes made by first-time authors—you want to avoid these. They can be embarrassing, expensive, and could even get you into legal trouble.
- Options available to first-time authors—It’s hard to make great decisions when you don’t even know what your options are.
- Is your writing good enough to be published? If it isn’t, how do you fix it?
- How do you get it done? Some people take years and years to get their first book published. I’ll tell you how I wrote AND published a book in less than 24 hours, and show you techniques to get your book to the finish line.
- How do you market your book? I’ll share little known marketing techniques including how to sell your book without ever needing to ship a single order, 25 free or cheap strategies for marketing your book, why you probably do NOT want to sell your book in a bookstore, common website nightmares and how to avoid them, how to make money with your book even if you never sell a single copy, what every speaker needs to know about being an author, and special advice for fiction vs. nonfiction authors
- Elements of your book: Do you need a preface or a prologue? What is a copyright page, why do you need one, and what MUST go on it? What goes on the back cover? What’s an ISBN and why do you need one?
- Why do some books have “amateur” stamped all over them? What can you do to avoid that?
- How do you design your book’s cover? What’s a bleed and why do you need one? How do you create a printable file? When do you need a model release?
- How do you publish your paperback book for free? What is publish on demand and how does it change everything?
- How do you publish your book in e-book format? How do you make your book available on Amazon?
- If you need help, who do you hire, and what do you look for? What needs to be in the agreement?
There is a course fee for you to finish. Choose one of three options:
The course fee is $67. That gives you access to everything else in this course.
Course plus consultation
This option gives you the rest of the course plus a personalized consultation. That personalized consultation means you have up to an hour of my time for me to review any part of your book or book project and answer any questions I’m able to answer for you. This is a great option if you want to do it yourself with just a little bit of added help. Use it within 45 days of your purchase.
Hey, if this is you, I get it. If you’ve lost your job, or your business has failed, if you’re struggling just to put food on the table, then I want to give you a break. This option is NOT for you if you’re just cheap or a lousy money manager. If you’re currently making over $30,000 a year, this is NOT for you. But if you’re doing your best, and still struggling, then this option gives you access to the rest of the course.
Questions? Contact me here…