Much more could be said about God being our Father. But here are a few thoughts to wrap up this series:
- He likes you.
- He likes hanging out with you.
- He likes listening to you. You can talk to Him about anything.
- He protects you from bullies.
- He will teach you how to defend yourself—if you’ll let Him.
- He’s smarter than you are; even when you think He isn’t.
- He sees your potential; He’s excited about your future.
- He isn’t about to settle for second best. And He doesn’t want you to settle for second best.
- He wants you a whole lot more than He wants anything from you; and He wants that to work the other way around also.
- He cares a great deal about how your brothers and sisters treat you, and how you treat your brothers and sisters.
- He understands you.
- He sends you out to represent the family.
Hope these thoughts are helpful.
Hey, have you been to my free resources page at DwightClough.com? Every so often, I post something new. I just posted “God’s purpose in your suffering,” a fresh look at the book of Job. It’s all there—no sign up, no hoops to jump through.